Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Furniture - part one

I discovered Lilly Pulitzer in a round-about way. I was watching Cougar Town, season 1, 
(so funny!) and fell in love with Courtenay Cox's sunglasses. I googled "Courtenay Cox, sunglasses, season 1, episode 3" and guess what, I wasn't the only one who loved them. Somebody else pointed me in the right direction - they are Lilly Pulitzer sunglasses. I bought them, and since then I am always checking out the L.P. range - so gorgeous. I'm so excited as they have a new furniture collection arriving soon. What do you think...? I wonder if they could ship a container of it to me here in New Zealand?!








If you come back tomorrow I will show you some of my favourite individual pieces.
PS: these are the sunnies...



3 comments :

  1. I was waiting for a picture of the sunnies - so pleased you put one in, as you had me intrigued with your story. Isn't google the answer to almost everything!! And the furnishings are fabulous.
    (Hope you're not too soggy up in the Bay.) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he - yes, I would be lost without Google. It has been raining here for days and days. Not great weather when you have a big dog and small kids, but perfect for curling up with a glass of wine and a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart Lily Pulitzer's colors. Always so bright and cheerful. The style really translates well into interiors as well.
    PS- gotta love Google!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips