Wednesday 6 April 2011

Porcelain Rove

I recently discovered Porcelain Rove, and have fallen in love with their beautiful doily cups. Jamie Young, the Auckland artist behind Porcelain Rove, casts them from disposable coffee cups, giving them a handmade appeal, so every piece is totally unique. As well as the gorgeous cups, Jamie makes vases and cupcake makers.









You can read more about Jamie on her blog, or purchase her pieces from Foxes and Toggle. But a head's up... Cush & Nooks is expanding, and I will be opening my own online shop in the near future. So you should be able to buy your very own Porcelain Rove piece from me soon. I will keep you posted on the progress.

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips