Monday 16 May 2011

Black & Spiro

I have just been browsing through one of my favourite blogs - Absolutely Beautiful Things. It belongs to Anna Spiro, an interior designer from Brisbane, Australia, and owner of the shop Black & Spiro
Now, I am a very loyal Kiwi, and I love living in Hawke's Bay, but when I see simply divine shops like these I want to hop on the next plane to Australia. I love, love, love the colour, the fabric, the furniture... everything (and the gorgeous golden retriever in one of the window shots looks just like our Sam).



















Another of my favourite shops, Small Acorns in Wellington, is pretty amazing too, and I will be visiting them this weekend - yay!

2 comments :

  1. Oh this shop looks like it is full of wonderful things. The upholstered chairs and the Moroccan side tables, make me want to hop a flight to Australia too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shop! I don't think I can ever get out of there empty-handed. Enjoy the beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips