Friday 3 June 2011

Zebra Stripes

I love black & white stripes, and have a lot of them in my wardrobe. They are just so classic, and look fantastic with a pair of jeans, or as an evening dress. Of course they're gorgeous in your home too. Here are just a few of my favourite looks...


I adore this dress

Stripes & floral - my favourite combination

So simple, so cute!

Beautiful chair, and it looks lovely under the colourful painting

My kind of outfit

Kellie from Ada & Darcy knows how to do cushions!

Another outfit for me

I'd love to have a mud room like this - so organised

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Vic, Away this weekend but will be in touch viam email next week. Amy x
    www.miloandmitzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vic - love the stripes. Is that first shot you walking along the beach waiting for Mark while he's windsurfing? Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he - yep, I wondered if anyone would spot Mark in the background ; )
    Thanks Leigh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images. I really like seeing the wide stripe effect on drapes or the wallpaper, it really is a bold statement.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips