Tuesday 15 May 2012

More Online Reading

Just in case you need a tad more inspiration, a couple of my favourite online magazines have new issues out. The 3rd issue of By Fryd has been long anticipated by moi. The author, Jeanette Lunde, has a beautiful blog that I follow, Fryd + Design. Like her blog, the magazine is filled with gorgeous photography, and Scandinavian design. 










And the latest edition of Lonny has a fantastic section on travelling to Marrakech, including their favourite shops and very useful tips for shopping in Morocco. Another blog well worth checking out is My Marrakesh, written by an American woman, Maryam Montague, who, together with her husband and two children, created a luxurious retreat in the desert outside Marrakech. Their home and guesthouse, Peacock Pavilions, is featured in Lonny, and is a visual feast - go check it out!






5 comments :

  1. So incredibly beautiful! Ah you always post the most inspiring things.
    Thank you for your lovely comment the other week by the way, and congratulations and having your first articles published!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a new by Fryd is very exciting! The cover is amazing! And the new Lonny is pretty fabulous too :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when you post fantastic new online sources for me to loose hours in! I've already checked out My Marrakesh and I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this looks amazing, off to check out the eye candy! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must check out By Fryd - gorgeous design. I'm always on the look-out for new magazines whether online or in the shops. Thanks!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips