Tuesday 5 March 2013

Get That Look

Two of my favourite interior design styles are Bohemian and Scandinavian, as you will probably know if you've been following my blog for a while. So today I've selected a photo depicting both styles and a few products that can help you to achieve the look yourself.

Bohemian style is all about layering pattern & colour, ethnic influences and keep it relaxed.

via

kantha quilt | kitty wall decal | velvet pom pom cushion


Scandinavian style is clean and more minimal. Typically with lots of white and accents of black, grey and warm wood tones.

via

fur throw | you x me print | hanging pod chair

3 comments :

  1. Two very different looks but I love them both. What I personally need is two homes. If I had a holiday home I would decorate it more Bohemian and would have to have some of those round velvet tasseled cushions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like a bit of boho but I just can't go past the Scandi one. Homebase have the most beautiful rugs don't they? And I'd love a swing seat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both these styles too Vic. I draw on all different styles in my place. Not sure that it always works but anyway...

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips